Taking care of yourself is about health and beauty. As a business owner and leader, I know that keeping my customers and my staff safe is the top priority. Our salon-spa in Brickell puts you first.
Our team wants you to feel and look your best. And, the only way we can truly accomplish that, is by maintaining a clean and safe environment.
Our health and safety procedures have been reviewed by our Medical Director, Dr. Yana Delkhah, MD – a practicing emergency room doctor in New York. Let’s take a look at the procedures our salon-spa is following, so you can enjoy our variety of services in a safe environment.
Innovative Technology for Health and Safety at DashBar
Our gorgeous salon-spa in Brickell is home to a variety of technology that makes it possible for us to provide beauty services efficiently, and safely.
- DashBar is equipped with hospital-grade HEPA air filters. As air is passed through these filters and will remove 99.97% of particles, bacteria, and viruses.
- UV-C lights have been installed in our HVAC system.
- We use UV-C light as a chemical-free means of purification. These lights work to disrupt the DNA of microorganisms which prevents them from reproducing, thereby effectively killing them.
- We use Aroma360’s innovative AirBioTech360 formula which reintroduces probiotics back into our HVAC system after nightly electrostatic spraying.
Sanitation and Cleanliness Practices at DashBar
An area of focus for myself and DashBar’s management team is providing quality training. And part of that training is implementing our cleanliness and sanitation checklist.
- We disinfect all surfaces that may have been touched or handled during your service, including but not limited to the PollyDash chair, countertops, payment system, etc., with cleaning products that have been registered with the United States Environmental Protection Agency for effective use against emerging viral pathogens and COVID-19.
- Soap and 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer are provided via touchless dispensers.
- Technicians are required to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before and after they perform a guest’s service.
- Towels, aprons, reusable masks, and any linens are washed on a sanitation cycle and are immediately stored in cabinetry after being thoroughly dried.
- Reusable tools go through a three-step sanitation process. First tools are cleaned and placed in barbicide, next they are placed in a high-heat sanitizer cabinet, and last they are placed in a UV-C sterilizer for complete disinfection.
Personal Protection for Our Customers and Staff at DashBar
Besides maintaining a clean and safe environment, we observe practices that provide personal protection for both you and our staff.
- Face coverings over the nose and mouth are required to be worn by our technicians,
- Disposable face coverings are provided to guests upon entry as needed.
- Each beauty station is situated more than six feet apart ensuring proper social distancing measures.
- Our technicians wear disposable gloves, capes, and smocks when servicing guests. These items are properly discarded after each guest’s service.
Health and Safety are part of our everyday environment as we continue to protect our staff and our clients. DashBar will continue to be a safe environment due to the design and investment of our Salon-Spa sanitary protocols.
We all must do our part in protecting you, our community, and ourselves. We thank you for your understanding and assistance to help us maintain our health and safety standards at DashBar.